Tips for Staying Healthy
It’s summer out there, and you know what it means? It means sandy beaches, surfing, pool party, and barbeques. There are three lots of ways by which you can spend your day with a blast. But the problem is, this season can be an open invitation to sickness. The unbearable heat can destroy your mood in a jiffy. But you don’t need to worry at all.
Summer related problems can be averted all too easily if you do the following.
• Keep yourself hydrated all the time. Drink lots of water or other non-alcoholic beverages.
• Wear lightweight clothes. Your clothes should be loosely fitted for ventilation and light in color too.
• Do not do strenuous activities under the sun. If it is really important, try to do it when the heat is a little low.
• If you are out in the open in middays, always try to be under a shade. Because this is the time when the UV rays are the strongest and cause the most damage.
• You should also cover up the open parts of your body. Wear full-sleeved dresses and a big hit on the head.
• If you are on the beach or at any place where your skin might be exposed to the sun for too long, use sunscreen lotions having 15 or higher level of SPF.
• Having a good and balanced breakfast is another important thing to keep in mind. You have to understand that the foods you take before you go outside, that will operate your body system the whole day. So if you don’t eat them well, the chances are that you may feel sick.
• Electrolyte is your best friend in the summer. So recharge your body with them from time to time. You may find electrolytes in Coconut water, Lettuce, Swiss chard, Bok Choy, Dill pickles, Spinach, Butternut squash, Scallops, and Watercress.
Remember,keeping yourself healthy is a simple thing if you plan to do so.