In this time,
Gaining overweight is a big problem for maximum people. Overweight is not suitable for health. It increases the risk of many serious diseases. It has many harmful effects on your body system.
Firstly, we have to know what is overweight. Overweight is the situation above considerable and desirable weight. Now the question is how to know that are you overweight or not? Here is a simple solution. Firstly, you have to know your BMI.
Process of calculating BMI
Firstly, we need to divide one weight in kilograms (kg) by height in meters (m), and then divide the answer by height again.
When you get your BMI, then you can quickly know that you are overweight or not. If your BMI is 25.0 to 29.9, it means you in the obese range.
Causes of overweight
- The leading purpose of overweight is high-calorie foods, junk foods. This generation is so much affected by junk foods.
- So much stress can increase weight.
- Some people gain weight for a genetic problem.
- Excessive sugar, sweet dishes can increase pressure.
- Lifestyle, lack of sleep can increase the weight.
How can you maintain your weight?
I will discuss this in two sections. The first section will show you some basic rules and regulations of life that will help you in reducing your weight. In the last one, I will give you some food suggestion those foods have low calorie at all.
- You should avoid junk foods, cold drinks, processed foods. These foods contain a lot of sugar, calories, so you need to avoid these foods.
- You should avoid all the stresses of life, need to live your life happily.
- You need to maintain a proper 8 hours of sleep every night.
- You need to draw a boundary with sugar. Sugar helps to gain weight, so we need to avoid this.
- Drink at least 2-liter water per day. Before every meal, you need to drinking water.
- Add protein to your meal; avoid calories.
- Green tea is so helpful for weight loss. So add unsweetened green tea with your meal.
- Eat more and more vegetables and fruits. These are less calorie foods.
- ·For every meal, you need to use a smaller plate so that your brain can feel that you eat correctly.
- You should eat more slowly. If you are trying to eat slowly, your brain thinks that you are full.
- Brushing your teeth after every meal is beneficial. It will help you to say no middle snacks or sweets between two meals.
- You should add some cardio in your daily life. It will help you to lose weight.
- Using whey protein in your meal is beneficial. It helps you keep full for a long time.
- Be aware when you eat something. Don’t be busy when you are taking a meal in another work.
- Please calculate your food calories before you eat.
- Stay focus on changing your lifestyle.
Now I want to share with you some very low calorie-containing and helping weight loss foods.
Green tea, Raw vegetables like tomato, green bean, Cabbage, Broccoflower, Cauliflower, etc., fruits like apple, Blackberry, Lemon, watermelon, etc., conflux, wheat, egg, etc. Add these foods to your meal and maintain your lifestyle. Hopefully, you will get your desire result soon.
Continue Reading About Coronavirus Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention