A simple test with a spoon can tell you which disease you have
Researchers are saying that you can find out if you have any disease with just a spoon. All you have to do is wake up in the morning and do the test in an empty bowel. Remember, your bowel must be empty; you can’t even drink water. Now do these step by step:
1. Take a teaspoon and scratch its bottom on your tongue for a couple of seconds to make it wet with saliva.
2. Now put it in a plastic bag and keep it under sunlight.
3. After 1 minute, pull the spoon out.
4. If your saliva has no smell or stain after drying, you are healthy.
5. If it has an odor, there is a problem with your lungs.
6. If the smell is rough like ammonia, you have a problem with your kidney.
7. If it’s sweet or smells like any fruit, you may have diabetes.
8. A white stain can be a sign of respiratory disease.
9. If the stain is purple, you may have a problem with blood circulation.
10. A yellow stain can indicate a thyroid problem.
11. And an orange stain can indicate a kidney problem.