Home remedies to get rid of a pimple
Summer is here. And so is dehydration and pimples. At this scorching heat our face sweats. Dirt and pollution get stuck on it, ultimately creating facial skin problems for us. One of such problems is pimples. While pimples are common at a certain age for girls, other factors also have an impact on pimples coming out. First, let’s have a look at the reasons why pimples can come out on your face.
Reasons for pimples:
- If you have a lack of sleep, you will have stress. And when you are stressed, it gives rise to acne-related problems.
- If you take foods and drinks with too much sugar, it will cause insulin spikes. This spiking will create inflammation that can clog up the pores on your skin, resulting in a pimple outburst.
- If you don’t drink enough water or less than necessary Omega-3 foods, you may get pimples.
- Exercises are important. When you exercise, your heart pumps blood faster, which sends oxygen to your skin cells.
- Lack of proper cleansing and exfoliating is also a reason.
What to do then?
- Dermatologists suggested some pretty easy to use, home remedies to fight with the pimple problem. Here’s a list of some of them:
- Use Tea tree oil. Blend it with a little amount of coconut oil and apply it gently on the pimple twice a day.
- Apply Rosemary essential oil.
- Apply Coconut oil. The Lauric acid in it will act as an antibacterial agent.
- Apricot Seed oil is also useful in this matter.
- Castor oil, mixed with coconut oil or jojoba oil, is another amazing way to fight pimples.
- Last, but not the least, Garlic. Surprised! Don’t be. Garlic is a very good natural antibacterial agent. Just take a slice or two of garlic, smash it, and apply the juice gently on your pimples at night. In the morning you will get better. Keep the smell in mind though.
Should We Remain Conscious in Winter to get rid of a pimple?
Yes, we all should take care of our skin in winter a little bit extra. The reason is in winter our skin becomes dry. So, we should follow some different rules to get rid of a pimple.
Need proper moisturizing- Cleaning and moisturizing is must. In winter, it is a bit difficult to get glowing skin. So, all should clean their skin with water or face wash frequently. After that, a good moisturizer is important every time. According to skin types many creams available in the market for winter.
Fresh air is important- We should not close the windows and doors all day. Sometimes, we need fresh air and light in our house. In winter, it is important for our health and skin also. Again, we can go for a walk and breathe in the fresh air. Our skin needs oxygen to keep away pimples.
Exercise is important in the winter season, we should not forget about regular exercise. It helps to pump oxygen in the skin. So, to remain fit and get clean skin it is necessary.
Besides these, we should intake winter’s fresh fruits and vegetables. Below are some things to avoid to get rid of a pimple-
- We should not rub our skin roughly. Again, touching skin anytime with dirty hands is a very bad habit.
- Makeup products with oil and waxes are harmful to the skin.
- During winter, skin products with fragrance may cause allergy also.
What about the Summer Season?
In summer pimples bother us very much. That is why we should use a good sunscreen on hot days. Sweat, dust, heat all are the reasons for pimples. Some foods for summer to avoid pimples are-
- Foods with vitamin-A, zinc, omega-3 are necessary to intake in summer days. These foods are good for health and skin also.
Vitamin-A: Green leafy vegetables, spinach, carrot, pumpkin, etc.
Zinc: Red meat, kidney beans, oyster, milk products, etc.
Omega-3: Fish and fish oil, nuts, seeds, sea-foods, plant oils, etc.
- Curd or Dahi contains vitamin-B, D, calcium, and protein. Dahi helps in the digestion process. It also keeps our bodies cool and our skin fresh. So, regular intake of dahi will help to maintain healthy skin.
- Pure water and fresh juices are very beneficial for health during summer days. So, we should carry a water bottle and drink as much as possible.
- Fiber-rich foods are good for the skin. Avocado, peas, dry-fruits, whole grains are common examples.
There are also some foods that cause pimples. We should avoid those no doubt. The examples are-
- Eating foods contain a high amount of sugar is harmful. For our skin, these foods are bad also. Again, maintain a good hormonal balance we should avoid sugar.
- Salty foods are bad for the skin. We should cut the excessive salty foods from diet our list. These can lead to pimple problem.
- Cow milk has negative effects on our skin. It makes our skin oily and prone to pimples.
- Drinks like tea and coffee can lead to pimples. So, drinking excessive of these drinks is bad for the skin.
- Junk foods, fried foods are very bad for pimple-prone skins. So, we must remain conscious of our food habits.